There are 26 Bible Lesson subjects authorized in the Manual of The Mother Church, each of which appears twice a year. Each lesson is used for individual study throughout the week and constitutes the sermon read on Sunday in Churches of Christ, Scientist.
Each lesson consists of Bible verses and related passages from the Christian Science textbook, Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy.
Bible Lesson Subjects:
- Christ Jesus
- Are Sin, Disease, and Death Real?
- Doctrine of Atonement
- Probation After Death
- Everlasting Punishment
- Adam and Fallen Man
- Mortals and Immortals
- Soul and Body
- Ancient and Modern Necromancy, alias Mesmerism and Hypnotism, Denounced
- God the Only Cause and Creator
- God the Preserver of Man
- Is the Universe, Including Man, Evolved by Atomic Force?
- Christian Science
- Thanksgiving (on Thanksgiving day)